Effective January 2012 Worldgate became ISO 9001:2008 certified ISO_Certificate
Earlier this year Worldgate was certified as compliant through a rigorous process of formalizing its’ internal processes. Worldgate has and continues to improve all facets of the business to run effectively and be a richer place for our employees and effective vendor for our clients. As a result we believe the following is true about our proven capabilities:
- Competitive advantage. Ensures that our senior management takes a strategic approach to their management systems.
- Improves business performance and manages business risk. ISO 9001 helps our managers to raise the organization’s performance above and beyond competitors who aren’t using management systems.
- Attracts investment, enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade. Worldgate now sends a clear message to all interested parties that this is a company committed to high standards and continual improvement.
- Streamlines operations and reduces waste. The assessment of our quality management system focuses on operating processes. This encourages our organization to improve the quality of products and the service provided and helps to reduce waste and customer complaints.
- Encourages internal communication and raises morale. ISO 9001 ensures that our employees feel more involved through improved communication. Continued Assessment visits can highlight any skills shortages sooner and uncover any teamwork issues before the impact the customer or the bottom line of a project.
- Increases customer satisfaction. The ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ structure of ISO 9001 ensures that the needs of our customers are being considered and met.
We appreciated working with BSI for our accreditation and look forward to continually improving our processes for the betterment of all our customers. Please watch for our new website and press releases about all we can do for our customers, schools districts and the community as a result of effective leadership through ISO 9001:2008.